Animal and Farm Law Office
Dedicated to the practice of Animal and Farm Legal Issues
Animal law is one of the fastest growing areas of the law. Our laws are changing at a rapid pace as our society transitions from treating animals as merely “property”, to treating them as companion animals. I am passionate about animals and their treatment.
Typical Animal and Farm Practice areas:
- Pet Trusts
- Animal Control Issues
- Disability Rights (as pertains to animal assistance)
- Dog Bites
- Damage caused to animals (injuries incurred by animals)
- Farm Animals
- Animal Boarding
- Right to Farm (including animal/farm nuisance)
- Representation of Animal non-profit businesses
- Representation of Animal related businesses
Our office just appeared on ABC 7 (Los Angeles Station) discussing our representation of a dog that Riverside County Animal Control was recommending to be euthanized. We represented the owners and the dog arguing that the loving and sweet dog should not be euthanized and rather returned home. We were successful in our representation and the dog was able to return to his loving home and his family.